For an international company located in Geneva
100% temporary position - 1 year
- Contribute to the development of ultrasound imaging software applications including both commercial products and R&D prototypes.
- Work in an ISO 13485-certified production environment for medical software applications under a strict Quality Management System.
- Develop and optimize source code, apply rigorous test methodologies and ensure thorough bug tracking and resolution.
Skills & Requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree from a University or Technical University, Engineering School, or equivalent; specialization in computer science.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Excellent programming skills and experience of C#/.NET and related technologies, tools and development environment (WPF, Visual Studio).
- Good knowledge of OO principles techniques.
- Experience at problem solving / debugging techniques.
- Skilled in best practices for quality and testability.
- Service oriented with an active attitude and team work spirit.
- Good oral and writing skills in English.
- Knowledge of concurrent and parallel programming issues and techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile/XP practices (e.g. Scrum, continuous integration, TDD).
- Knowledge of signal and/or image processing.
- Experience with medical devices / ISO 13485 environment.
Life Sciences & Engineering talents