We are looking for a junior manufacturing engineer (M/F) for one of our international pharmaceutical company located in the Canton de Neuchâtel.
Contract Type : Temporay - 10 months
Occupancy rate : 100%
When : 01.03.2020
The Associate Engineer Bulk Operations supports the Head of Bulk Operations to ensure seamless bulk product manufacturing (Capsules / Coated tablets forms), including monitoring performance metrics and running projects.
He works in close collaboration with the Engineer, Manufacturing Compliance on Quality related topics and contributes to handling deviations, CAPAs and updating GMP documentation.
Technical or Engineering background with min 1-year experience in pharmaceutical production environment
- BS/MS in Engineering/Technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 1-year experience in pharmaceutical validation, manufacturing or related field..
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, influential and deductive skills.
- Capability to work with short deadlines and simultaneous activities.
- Proven organizational and project management skills.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Autonomous and aptitude to work on the production floor.
- Quality and integrity oriented.
- High level of computer literacy (MS office).
Duties and responsibilities
Provides direct support to the Head of Bulk Operations and the Supervisors, Bulk Ops:
- Schedule activities in the bulk workshop (eg: production, cleaning, repairs & maintenance, investigations, technical runs, etc): definition, communication, team organization,
- Provide coordination support between the team on the floor and the support functions (QA, QC, Maintenance, IT, MS&T, Validation, Warehouse, etc),
- Participate to or lead projects and initiatives (eg: EHS, continuous improvement)
- Monitor the department performance metrics and proposing improvement measures.
Works in close collaboration with the Engineer, Manufacturing Compliance:
- Initiate and handle deviations
- Follow up and implement assigned CAPA’s
Author and review manufacturing documents, including specifications, working practices, Forms and logbooks. Follow up approval flow within electronic documentations system and facilitate all stakeholders input to ensure documents are updated and approved in a timely manner.
Life Sciences & Engineering talents